Monday, April 25, 2011

Skin Cancer Game Assets

So I helped the skin cancer team with some assets over the weekend. I've already emailed them to Pace, and he will emailed them to who ever needs them in his group.

They told me that they needed some flowers, a leaf, and a new block. I've only been able to work on the first two so far.

Here is a render of the two things I did for them.



Both of those things weren't hard at all, but the flower took a little longer than I thought it would. I made three different colors of the flowers: red, blue, & purple. That way it will give them a little variety in the game.

I still need to know what kind of texture they want for the block they need, since making a block in Maya takes only seconds.

That's all for now, thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. CHristian,

    you have two different styles of art with the leave and the flower...one real and the other cartoon. You might wnt to go and adjust the texture on the leaf to be more cartoon.

    ReplyDelete