Thursday, April 7, 2011

Finished Baja Truck

So today I finished the Baja Truck that I've been working on for about a week and a half.

It took me a while to get it right, but I think the finished result looks good. I had to make some adjustments to the model since they didn't want transparent glass on the truck, I decided to just use a lambert shader instead of redoing the whole texture.

Here are two renders from before and after the modifications. They are the same except for the glass.



I finished working on a new "factory" for the object oriented team. Charlie and I didn't like that we had to use an actual factory for the model, so I made a model that resembles a teleporter based of this image:


It doesn't look exactly like that, but its simular.

That's all for now, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment