Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Presentation Tomorrow

So were suppose to present our game yesterday, but Marty couldn't make it. So now we have to present tomorrow and hope that everything goes well with our first playable.

From what I know, we still need a splash screen but it shouldn't be to long before Derek is done with it.

Our game looks in good shape, and I think that Marty will be pleased with what we have done so far.

Over fall break, I didn't do much of anything unfortunately. I don't want to sound like I'm making excuses, but there was a lot of work I had to do for another class wich we just presented a prototype today.

I did manage to finish a simple rocket launcher based off a M121-A1 rocket launcher. I wanted it to look more militaristic and something that it wouldn't require the cop to hod. So I removed the trigger and made it so that we could just mount it on the side of the segway and still look like a variation of the M121-A1 rocket launcher.

That's it for now, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment