Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Concept HUD & Level Desing

 So I haven't been doing a good job at posting stuff on my blog, I'll try to do a better job at that.

For this spring, I was suppose to work on a concept HUD and a level. Here is what I've come up with:


This is the basic HUD. We are going to have a code window, a side bar, and a start button.

The window in the top left corner is suppose to have the "code" that corresponds with whatever the player has his or her cursor over.

The side bar has the items that the player can use in order to reach the goal of the level.

And the green button at the bottom is what sets everything into motion and lets the player see the result of what he did to try and solve the problem.


This is the HUD along with some simple level design.

I have a few more ideas, I will post those when I get a little more time. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment