Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Due By Next Time

So by next time, I have to finish modeling some spikes that we will be using in the game.

Nick will be doing the programing for it, and I will be doing the assets.

We are still not sure if we will be using the spikes or just fire particle effects for the pit trap.

Also on a side note, I'm in the process of making a car for the Mountain Dew team. I took a look at their asset list, and I decided to start working on a baja truck for them. It still needs a lot of work before its finished, but after talking to them today, I got a better idea of what they needed. This won't be ready by next time since I have other stuff to do for my group, but maybe I'll have something by next week.

Thats all for now, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment