Thursday, March 10, 2011

Finished Jumper

So I finally finished texturing the model.

It took me a while to figure out what colors I wanted to use. The last time I posted a render of the jumping agent, it looked a little too bright.

This time I went with colors that are a little darker.

Here is a render:


This time, I took away the bright pink color, and just replaced it with grey. Then since I didn't want it to look too dull, I applied a specular map to the grey parts to make them a little shiny and more steel/metal looking.

I also made a bump map for the tires, but I didn't really like how it looks. I might try and fix it later, but since its not really a priority it might take sometime.

Now I'm just waiting for Charlie to finish modeling the basic agent, and once he gives it to me, I'll texture it. 

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment