Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Start & End Screen

So I was suppose to work on a start & end screen over the weekend for the object oriented game. We don't really have a character locked down at the moment, so I didn't really know what to do for the background of the start screen.

In the meantime, I wanted to go for something more abstract since the art is still up in the air. So I was thinking of doing something like this:





I didn't create those images, I just found them and I think that they are good place holder art for right now. I just don't want to get into something too specific at the moment. Once we have a completely textured, I might do a couple renders and then use photoshop to put one in the background.

I will try to make sure to know when Charlie has an agent done so that I can borrow it from him and do a few renders then.

In the meantime, that's it. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment