Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break

So my spring break won't be much of a break. I have a bunch of stuff that I have to catch up on and I decided to get some stuff from Game Dev out of the way early on so that I can have more time to maybe help the Mountain Dew team on some of their assets.

So for this week, I have to model 5 different batteries and texture them. I'm already finished modeling all 5 of them, and I'm in the process of laying out the UVs for them.

I decided to concentrate on just one battery and get it finished with a color texture and specular map. Here is a render:


I think it looks good, but I have a few questions about how all the batteries should look and if they want anything written on them.

I just emailed the group to get their input, hopefully they'll get back to me soon.

Thats all for now, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment