Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Jumping Agent

So Charlie finished the jumper agent for our game and gave it to me to make few textures for it in Mudbox. I've been working on this thing since yesterday afternoon, and I think it looks decent.

Here is a render of it:


I also made a bump map for it, but I don't really like the way it looks. I will try to make it better, and see if I can make it work.

I also need to rework the bottle that I made for the Mountain Dew team, apparently the bottle's neck is a little too big. So that means that I have to adjust the model, remap the UVs and re-texture the model.

I also collected a few textures that we will be able to use for the environment and items in the game. I don't really want to post all the images.

That's it for now, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment